Provide a narrative overview of the proposed (or revised) program that includes the following:
- Provide a brief description of the program as it will appear in the institution’s catalog.
- List educational and (if appropriate) career outcomes.
- Describe how the program fits with the institution’s mission and/or master plan. With the exception of general education requirements, describe and list documented curricular interconnections between this program and others at the Institute (e.g., minors, concentrations, BS/MS options). Please refer to RIT’s Academic Program Profile.
- Describe the role of faculty in the program’s design.
- Describe the input by external partners, if any (e.g., employers and institutions offering further education). In your response, draw from the information you have solicited from external partners reported in Appendix D (below).
- Provide enrollment projections for Year 1 through Year 5. [In arriving at these projected enrollments, consult with Enrollment Management and include documentation from Enrollment Management and Career Services in Appendix B (below) which explains the underlying enrollment assumptions and projection model.]